Victory Brewing is looking for a millwright and an electrician / instrumentation technician to keep their brewing, processing, packaging and food service equipment running.
The electrician / instrumentation technician position reports to Victory’s facilities maintenance manager and is responsible for the following duties.
- Perform general industrial electrical duties
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Layout and install conduit
- Knowledge of DC and AC circuits, including three phase
- Able to trouble shoot control circuitry, diagnosis, read wire diagram and repairs if needed
- Ability to use RSLogix as diagnostic maintenance tool. Siemens S7 Manager Knowledge a plus
- Possess knowledge of electrical code new and old
- Possess knowledge of lock-out/tag-out procedures
- Keep accurate and complete records of repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as completed
- Able to Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions of equipment and facility issues with management
- Assist in keeping maintenance shop neat and organized
- Provide basic electrical & mechanical hand tool
The millwright position reports to Victory’s maintenance manager and is responsible for the following duties.
- Repair and maintain packaging, processing, and plant utility equipment.
- Move, assemble, or install industrial machinery components such as shafting, precision bearings, gear boxes, motors, mechanical clutches, conveyors, and tram rails by using hoists, pulleys, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Read blueprints and schematics to determine work procedures in order to dismantle, overhaul, and assemble industrial machinery by using hand and power tools.
- The use of lathes, milling machines and grinders to fabricate custom parts or repairs.
- Proficient at arc, mig, and tig welding and oxyacetylene cutting.
- Possess a good understanding of fluid mechanics (hydraulics and pneumatics), and all of the components involved in these processes such as valves, cylinders, pumps and compressors.
- Able and willing to perform basic tasks that of a general laborer, pipefitter, carpenter, and electrician.
- Execute preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and planned work.
- Develop and implement strategies to modify conveyor and packaging equipment to improve efficiency.
- Install and commission new equipment.
- Keep accurate and complete records of repairs and preventative maintenance tasks as completed.
- Identify, propose, and discuss solutions of equipment and facility issues with brewery management.
- Reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from component failure.
- Creative problem solving skills to perform equipment improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key plant indicators of safety, quality, cost, and service.
- Assist in keeping maintenance shop neat and organized.