Recent Parkesburg police activity as reported by Police Chief, Brian Sheller:
- Police charged Jermaine Braszzle, 33 of Parkesburg with loitering and prowling at night, after the actor fled from police on foot to avoid capture for outstanding criminal warrants. The subject was tracked down by police and taken into custody without incident.
- Police have charged Clifford Wilson, 33 of Parkesburg with simple assault and related offenses after a domestic dispute April 15th.
- Michael E. Kellon, 37 of Parkesburg was charged with simple assault and related offenses after police were called to a domestic dispute on April 7th.
- Scott L. Smith, 45 of Parkesburg, with DUI and related offenses after police contact Feb 17th after police were called to investigate a hit and run accident in the 400 blk. of W. 4th Ave.
- Kathleen Fisher, 49 of Parkesburg, with DUI and related offense after police contact Mar 20 in the 200 blk. of N. Church St.
- Charles R. Rossiter, 20 of Parkesburg with drug possession and related offenses after police contact April 3rd after a traffic violation observed at Young St. and Strasburg Ave.
- Shane E. Brant, with Obstructing Justice and related offenses after police contact on Nov 27, 2014 along SR 372.
- Ashley A. Breese, 23 of Parkesburg with furnishing alcohol to a minor after police contact March 29th at Routes. 10 and 372.