With Thanksgiving just around the corner Nomadic Pies, Parkesburg’s newest First Avenue business, wants to be part of your family’s Turkey Day feast!
Nomadic’s delectable Best of the Main Line pies will be available for pickup a day or two before thanksgiving. Pie flavors included in the Turkey Day offer include:
- Caramel Apple Crumb (with homemade caramel from Sweet Salvation Truffles)
- Cranberry Apple (with crumb topping or regular crust)
- Apple (with crumb topping or regular crust)
- Sweet Potato (With or Without Pecan Streusel)
If you mention this post or Parkesburg Today when you place your Thanksgiving pie order, you’ll get $2 off each pie you order.
What a deal!
Orders can be placed by calling Molly Johnson, Nomadic Pies’ President at 610.857.7600 or via email at email@example.com. When you call or write Molly you’ll need the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Pick-up location: Nomadic Pie headquarters in Parkesburg
- Date of pickup
Orders must be placed by Sunday, November 24th and can be picked up at Nomadic Pies’ Parkesburg headquarters/kitchen at 344 First Avenue on the Tuesday (11/26) or Wednesday (11/27) before Thanksgiving.
All orders must be paid for by November 24th via check, credit card or good old fashion cash.
Go ahead, splurge a bit. Molly’s pies are to be savored. You won’t be disappointed!