At Monday night’s council meeting Tony Maras, representing Heritage Homes Group, presented the plan below for 306 new apartment units to be built behind the 36 existing units spread across two units just north of town along Route 10.
Details of the plan presented by Maras included:
- The 36 existing apartments on the site will be renovated to match the new buildings, 306 new 1 and 2 bedroom apartments will be built
- The units would be owned and managed by Heritage Development.
- Monthly rentals will start at the $950 to $1,050 range
- The plans include a tennis court, club house and pool
- The development would be accessible from Route 10 and Green Street. The Route 10 entrance will be moved from its existing location to 150 feet south and placed directly across from where Sadsbury Road meets Route 10. A signal will be placed at the intersection to control traffic flow.
- The existing dam and pond will be removed and plants placed along the creek to cleanse the water as it flows into the creek.
- The project will be spread over two phases to accommodate the extensive site development that will be required.
Fore more information on Heritage’s plan and when they hope to break ground check back to the notes from Monday’s session here.