Chester County’s fourth annual Landlord Forum, Wednesday, October 2 from 8 a.m. to noon, offers a series of interactive workshops and discussions on a number of topics at the Chester County Public Safety Training Campus, 137 Modena Road, South Coatesville.
- Strategies to resolve conflict with tenants
- Full occupancy strategies and opportunities through community partnerships
- The eviction process and how to protect your investment
- Resources to help landlords understand and discuss fair housing laws
- Benefits from partnerships with supportive service providers
This initiative is part of Chester County’s Decade to Doorways Initiative, a 10-year plan to prevent and end homelessness. Landlords will have opportunities to raise concerns at a Q&A panel. Resource tables will be available with relevant literature and representatives to speak with landlords.
To attend, contact Laurie Smith at email@example.com or 610-344-6900 by Friday, September 27.
For more information, visit www.decadetodoorways.org.