Mike Martorano, owner of The Tree Doctor and former council member, needs help putting his business on Chester County’s map.
Martorano started The Tree Doctor in 1989 after a career in banking. He employs skilled arborists and plant healthcare technicians and has a large assortment of equipment, including a diagnostic lab and tools for complicated tree and root surgery.
Martorano serves customers and dispatches crews to homes and businesses across Chester and Lancaster from his home office on Woods Lane in Parkesburg’s north side.
The Daily Local News kicked off their annual Reader’s Choice Awards this week by asking readers to submit entries for the best of everything. Food stores, banks, day care centers, you name it.
Martorano is asking his friends and customers to vote for The Tree Doctor in the annual listing.
Voting is open until 5:00 pm on September 20. Ballots are submitted online. The paper does not accept printed or copied ballots and participants must vote for at least 10 categories.
The ballot is here. The entry for Tree Service is three-quarters of the way down the list under the Home Improvement category.
Consider including these local businesses on your ballot:
- Body Shop – LC Autobody – Larry Constables’ shop on Route 30
- Barber Shop – Assetto Family Hairstyling on First Avenue
- Hair Salon – Salon Boninu on Main Street
- Best Kept Secret (In the Dining Section) – Rocco & Anna’s, Parkesburg’s Italian Restaurant
- Coffee – Seawell’s Market on First Avenue
- Milkshake – Bell’s Delight on Route 10
- Day Care Center – Curiosity Corner
- Preschool – Our Lady Of Consolation Preschool
- Golf Course – Moccasin Run Golf Course in West Fallowfiled
- Dentist – Hagan Family Dentistry on Main Street
- Funeral Home – Wilde Funeral Home on Main Street
- Lawyer – John Carnes, Parkesburg’s Solicitor who just opened an office on Main Street
What businesses should be added to this list? Post your thoughts in the comment section below and put Parkesburg on the map by voting for the businesses in Parkesburg and Octorara.
CLICK HERE for the Daily Local News Reader’s Choice Award ballot.